Pool Repair in Southlake, TX
Trusted Contractor for Leak Detection, Remodeling, Renovation & Maintenance
Has something gone wrong with your pool? Is your equipment not performing the way it is designed to? At Pacific Pools, Inc. our specialists are fully equipped with the knowledge and tools necessary for prompt and dependable pool repair in Southlake, TX, or nearby communities. We never settle for less than excellence and our mission is to deliver unmatched quality and exceptional customer care.
Why should you trust your swimming pool’s problem to Pacific Pools? The answer is simple: we strive to deliver value that is unmatched anywhere else. Our specialists are TRAIL (Texas Residential Appliance Installer License) certified and trained on the latest industry standards, which means no matter the issue your pool is experiencing, the pool professionals at Pacific Pools have you covered.
At Pacific Pools, we believe in providing our customers with superior communication and transparency, which means we will provide you with the information and Southlake pool repair options that are best for your pool now and in the long run!
What’s Wrong with Your Pool?
Many different things can go wrong with your pool—fortunately, the pros Pacific Pools have the skills and tools necessary to quickly uncover the source of any issue and complete the right pool repairs in Southlake, TX.
Does it seem like your pool's water level is always low? There could be multiple factors causing low water and our highly trained technicians have the expertise to find out why. Does your heater take too long to heat your spa or constantly flash error messages?
Let our specialists come take a look and make sure your equipment is safe, reliable, and up to date. From small-scale spas to large, custom-designed masterpieces, our experts will make sure your swimming pool is functioning at its best all year long.
We provide a wide range of pool repairs in Southlake, TX, including:
- Equipment diagnostics, repairs, replacements, and upgrades
- User-friendly Automation
- Water Change Out / Reverse Osmosis
- Calcium cleaning
- Coping Stone and Tile repair
- Stone sealing
- Mastic replacement
Signs You Need Pool Repair
- Cracked tiles - You might not make much of a few cracks here or there on tiles, but once you get one your remaining tiles are more susceptible to becoming cracked as well.
- Lights that aren't working - Pool lights are tricky to fix as it requires emptying the pool since water and electricity don't mix, so be sure to request professional pool repair in Southlake to get your lights back on track.
- Concrete that's separating - If your concrete begins to crack, it could lead to leaks where you don't want any. This can be an increasingly difficult issue to resolve so make sure to get it figured out before the condition worsens.
- A pool filter making too much noise - If your filter is making unusual sounds, call on our highly trained specialists for comprehensive pool repair in Southlake, TX. It could be that a part is loose and needs repair or it might need to be replaced as well.
- Loose plaster or mastic - Another sign you need pool repair is if your plaster or mastic is coming undone. If you get this fixed hastily you might be able to avoid replacing the material so give us a call as soon as you notice something is awry.
How to Find a Leak in a Pool
A pool leak can be a frustrating and costly problem. Fortunately, a few telltale signs can help you identify a leak early on and know when to call for professional pool leak detection.
One of the most obvious signs is a change in water level; if you notice that your pool is losing water faster than usual, it’s worth investigating if it’s due to evaporation or to a leak. Another common sign of a leak is cracks or falling tiles. If you see any cracks in the pool’s surface, it’s important to have them repaired as soon as possible to prevent further damage. You should also be on the lookout for wet spots in your yard despite no recent rainfall, as these can indicate that water is leaking from the pool. High water bills are another red flag. An uptick in algae growth could also be a sign.
Request best-in-class pool repair in Southlake, TX, or nearby areas by calling (817) 760-2771 or submitting a contact form online today!
Best of Southlake Award
Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Member