Pool Repairs in Southlake, TX
Call Pacific Pools, Inc. for the Fix You Need
Has something gone wrong with your pool? Is your equipment not performing the way it is designed to? At Pacific Pools, Inc. our Service Repair Technicians are fully equipped with the knowledge and tools to make sure your pool is operating at its very best year-round. We never settle for less than excellence and our mission is to deliver unmatched quality and exceptional customer care.
Why should you trust your swimming pool’s problem to Pacific Pools? The answer is simple: we strive to deliver value that is unmatched anywhere else. Our Service Repair Technicians are TRAIL (Texas Residential Appliance Installer License) certified and trained on the latest industry standards, which means no matter the issue your pool is experiencing, the pool professionals at Pacific Pools have you covered. At Pacific Pools, Inc. we believe in providing our customers with superior communication and transparency, which means we will provide you with the information and repair options that are best for your pool now and in the long run!
Learn more about our Southlake pool repair services today! Call Pacific Pools, Inc. at (817) 760-2771 and get your pool back to looking its best!
What’s Wrong with Your Pool?
Many different things can go wrong with your pool, and the pool professionals at Pacific Pools have the knowledge and skills to fix any issue. Does it seem like your pool's water level is always low? There could be multiple factors causing low water and our highly trained technicians have the expertise to find out why. Does your heater take too long to heat your spa or constantly flash error messages? Let our Service Repair Technicians come take a look and make sure your equipment is safe, reliable, and up to date. From small-scale spas to large, custom-designed masterpieces, our Service Repair Team will make sure your swimming pool is functioning at its best all year long.
We can fix any problem with your pool. We offer the following services:
- Equipment diagnostics, repairs, replacements, and upgrades
- User-friendly Automation
- Water Change Out / Reverse Osmosis
- Calcium cleaning
- Coping Stone and Tile repair
- Stone sealing
- Mastic replacement
Signs You Need Pool Repair
1. Cracked tiles - You might not make much of a few cracks here or there on tiles, but once you get one your remaining tiles are more susceptible to becoming cracked as well.
2. Lights that aren't working - Pool lights are tricky to fix as it requires emptying the pool as water and electricity don't mix, so call in our Southlake pool repair team to get your pool lights back on track.
3. A pool filter making too much noise - If your filter is making unusual sounds, call in our pool repair team. It could be that a part is loose and needs repair or it might need to be replaced as well.
4. Concrete that's separating - If your concrete begins to crack, it could lead to leaks where you don't want any. This can be an increasingly difficult issue to resolve so make sure to get it figured out before the condition worsens.
5. Loose plaster or mastic - Another sign you need pool repair is if your plaster or mastic is coming undone. If you get this fixed hastily you might be able to avoid replacing the material so give us a call as soon as you notice something is awry.
Does your pool need to be repaired? Pacific Pools, Inc. is ready to help! Contact us by filling out our service request form and a member of our team will get in touch with you shortly.
Best of Southlake Award
Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Member