Pool Maintenance in Southlake, TX
Comprehensive Pool Cleaning & Filter Maintenance
We are a provider of premium pool maintenance in Southlake, Keller, and the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Our services allow you to enjoy your pool with peace of mind. When you turn to Pacific Pools for superior maintenance solutions, you are trusting a team with more than three decades of experience in the industry.
What Is Included in Pool Maintenance?
At Pacific Pools, we customize our maintenance plan to fit your pool and equipment needs.
Our Southlake pool maintenance services include:
- Professional Chemical Balancing
- Weekly Pool Cleaning
- One-time Cleaning
- Green Pool Cleanups
- Quarterly/Bi-Annual Filter Maintenance
- One-time Filter Cleans
- Spa Maintenance
- Debris/Leaf Removal
- Pool Cover Installation and Removal
- Metal Stain Treatment and Removal
- Algae and Phosphate Treatment
What Maintenance Does a Pool Require?
There’s nothing as refreshing as jumping into a clean pool when the temperatures rise. To ensure you can use your pool whenever you want, it’s important to keep up with regular upkeep.
Here are the Three C’s of Proper Pool Maintenance:
- Cleaning: Regular pool cleaning in Southlake is a must when it comes to a useable pool. Whether it’s mother nature or the people using it, your pool water can be contaminated with all sorts of things like leaves, debris, hair products, and other residue. This can cloud the water and stick against the sides. Pool vacuums, net skimmers, and pool brushes can help you maintain a clean pool.
- Circulation: Good water circulation is another key component for a healthy, safe swimming experience. Moving water is cleaner and can prevent issues such as pool algae and cloudy water. While it’s ideal to run your pool pump 24/7, we understand not everyone can afford to do this. That’s why we recommend running your pool filter at least every 10/12 hours.
- Chemistry: Basic pool chemistry will help you enjoy your pool more. Your pool’s pH levels should be between 7.4-7.6. You should also make sure that the alkalinity and sanitizer levels are where they need to be.
We know this can be a lot to handle when you have a busy schedule of your own. That’s why Pacific Pools, Inc. is on the job! We provide regular pool maintenance in Southlake, Keller, and the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Let us handle all the dirty work so you can enjoy your pool.
How Pool Maintenance Saves You Money
- Save water - Without the necessary water saving techniques, you might find that you need to replace pool water more than you'd like. Water loss can happen from slashes, evaporation or leaks but we have a few methods of conserving pool water that should keep your water costs low.
- Your pool will need fewer repairs - With routine visits from our Southlake pool maintenance team, your pool will be in tip-top shape and need fewer repairs. Not only will you have fewer pool repairs, but they'll be less costly as well. Since a lot of problems get worse as time goes on, catching them before they happen can save you a lot of money.
- Elongate life-spans - Getting the most out of your existing pool is the best way to save money. Not only will regular cleaning elongate the life of your pool, but the surrounding deck as well as tiles and concrete slabs need to be replaced every now and again.
- Minimize energy costs - From your pool's water heater to your lights, the energy that it takes to properly run a pool can add up if there's little to no pool maintenance.
We Keep Your Hot Tub Clean Too!
Hot tubs need maintenance just like pools do! In addition to chemical testing and adjustment, they also need their surface scrubbed, filtration systems cleaned, and pumps and valves adjusted. Whether you use your hot tub frequently or once in a rare while, we can customize your hot tub maintenance to meet your needs.
And as always, we back every service with our same world-class customer experience that has earned us the trust of owners in Southlake, Keller, and the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Why Choose Us for Pool Maintenance
Having established ourselves as one of the leading providers of pool services, we are proud to offer professionalism and quality that exceeds the highest expectations. From large pools to spas, we treat every pool with the same care and attention. The quality we provide and the value we offer is what brings so many customers back to us for their maintenance needs again and again.
What makes Pacific Pools different than the rest? Communication. We understand that our customers lead busy lives, but we also know how important communication is to you. That is why we have created Pacific Pools Software, an Enterprise Resource Planning app. This custom ERP allows us to communicate with our customers by email and text.
Pacific Pools Software lets us share valuable and timely information with you after each cleaning and service call. Monthly E-newsletters provide seasonal service and maintenance information by email for our customers to read on the go. Should you prefer to speak to a person, our friendly and professional office staff can assist you by phone.
Schedule high-quality pool maintenance in Southlake, Keller, or the Dallas-Fort Worth area by calling (817) 760-2771 or submitting your info online today!
Best of Southlake Award
Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Member
Best of Southlake Award
Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Member